Malibu Lodge Chapters
Malibu Lodge is part of the is made up of five Chapters serving the north and west regions of Los Angeles County. Each represents one of the Districts of the Western Los Angeles County Council.
- Ta To Ka Dan Chapter (Antelope Valley serving from Edwards Air force Base to Santa Clarita Valley border)
- Serranos Chapter (Bill Hart serving all of the Santa Clarita Valley)
- Xaxaamonga Chapter (Campo De Cahuenga serving the eastern area of the San Fernando Valley, from Balboa Boulevard to the Burbank border)
- Heyoka Chapter (Crescent Bay serving from Mulholland Drive south to Playa Del Rey and Culver City, and from Ventura County line to Beverly Hills.)
- Sipo Chapter (Reyes Adobe serving the western area of the San Fernando Valley, west of Balboa Boulevard, north of Mulholland to the Ventura County line)